ХIII International Conference
MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL IN COMPLEX SYSTEMS (MCCS - 2016)
Vinnytsia National Technical University, Vinnytsia
3-6 October 2016
The goal of this conference is the meeting of specialists in the field of measurement and control of technical, ecological, managerial, medical and biological and other complex systems in order to find common approaches, exchange ideas, discuss trends of development in this particular scientific sphere, to establish fruitful relations and motivate talented youth to participate in scientific research. Special attention will be paid to the use of mathematical modeling, optimization, artificial intelligence and other approaches of technical sciences to solve the problems of environment protection, sustainable use of natural resources, management, medicine etc.
Conference work directions:
- Theoretical foundations of measurement and control (general questions of mathematical modeling and control, mathematical methods in modeling and control, modeling and control under uncertainty);
- Perspective methods, software and hardware of measurement and control systems (methods and equipment for measurement and control in complex systems, optoelectronics and optical information processing in measurement and control systems, information encryption and transfer, telecommunications and computer networks, electronics and computing in control systems, software in control systems);
- Measurement and control in different fields (measurement and control in energetics, transport, ecology and mining engineering, medicine, construction etc.);
- Control and optimization in human-machine and in organizational and economic systems (management in organizational and economic systems, control and management in training systems, simulator systems);
- Methodology of Studies in Information Systems (modern trends and methods of bachelors, masters and doctors of philosophy on information systems studies, prospective directions of information systems development)
- Intelligent technologies in control systems (optimization and decision making, pattern recognition in measurement and control systems, fuzzy methods and models in control, neural networks, genetic and other heuristic algorithms, expert systems).
Important dates:Beginning of the registration October 3, 2016; 9 AM.
Opening of the conference October 4, 2016 10 AM.
For the Conference participants we plan to conduct excursions to the places of interest in Vinnytsia and Vinnytsia region. Vinnytsia is situated on the banks of the river Southern Bug and it is the center of one of the most picturesque regions of Ukraine – Podillia. Wonderful natural landscapes are ideally combined here with the urbanized civilization, which creates some unique style. The history of the city started over 6 centuries ago and during this period the city saw wars and revolutions, as well as times of rebuilding and prosperity. It is reflected in different historical monuments. Many cafes, parks, leisure centers attract residents and visitors. During this conference the largest and most spectacular fountain in Europe will work in the city.