ХIV International Conference
MEASUREMENT AND CONTROL IN COMPLEX SYSTEMS (MCCS - 2018)
Vinnytsia National Technical University, Vinnytsia
15-17 October 2018
The goal of the conference is to discuss the measurement and control problems of technical, ecological, industrial, medical and biological and other complex systems in order to find common approaches, exchange ideas, discuss trends of development in this particular scientific sphere, to establish fruitful relations and motivate talented youth to participate in scientific research. Special attention will be paid to the use of mathematical modeling, optimization, artificial intelligence and other approaches of technical sciences to solve the problems of environment protection, sustainable use of natural resources, management, medicine etc.
Conference work directions:
- Theoretical foundations of measurement and control (general questions of mathematical modeling and control, mathematical methods in modeling and control, modeling and control under uncertainty);
- Perspective methods, software and hardware of measurement and control systems (Internet of Things, methods and equipment for measurement and control in complex systems, optoelectronics and optical information processing in measurement and control systems, information encryption and transfer, telecommunications and computer networks, electronics and computing in control systems, software in control systems);
- Measurement and control in different areas (measurement and control in energetics, transport, ecology and mining engineering, biotechnical systems, medicine, construction, management organizational and economic systems etc.);
- Methodology of education in information and control systems (control and management of education systems, training systems, modern trends and methods of bachelors, masters and philosophy doctors on information systems studies);
- Intelligent technologies in control systems (intelligent data analyzes, machine learning, optimization and decision making, pattern recognition in measurement and control systems, fuzzy methods and models in control, neural networks, genetic and other heuristic algorithms, expert systems).
Important dates:Application submission September 10.
Abstract submission September 10.
Notification of paper acceptance to conference program September 30.
Paying registration fee October 10.
Beginning of the registration October 15, 9:00 am.
Opening of the conference October 16, 10.00 am.
For the Conference participants we plan to conduct excursions to the places of interest in Vinnytsia and Vinnytsia region. Vinnytsiais situated on the banks of the river Southern Bug and it is the center of one of the most picturesque regions of Ukraine – Podillia. Wonderful natural landscapes are ideally combined here with the urbanized civilization, which creates some unique style. The history of the city started over 6 centuries ago and during this period the city saw wars and revolutions, as well as times of rebuilding and prosperity. It is reflected in different historical monuments. Many cafes, parks, leisure centers attract residents and visitors. The city has one of the largest and most spectacular fountains in Europe.